CNC split gearbox V2 designed for airsoft replicas AR15 (M4), M16 and other ones with V2 gearbox. This gearbox is manufactured from one solid block of aircraft aluminum (Dural) EN AW 7075 T651, which has higher strength (590MPa), than common construction steel (390MPa). Because of used material, our gearboxes have the best durability and resilience than common zinc-aluminum gearboxes. We are manufacturing these gearboxes on our precise CNC milling machines in our factory. Detail in bracket (8mm) means diameter for bushings/bearings.
Split gearbox means, that this gearbox is designed as a two part, Upper and Lower. Having a split gearbox has many advantages. For example much more easy installation of the inner parts into the gearbox. During setups of you cylinder set, there is no need of removing whole gearbox from your receiver, only upper part can be dismounted, because it‘s mounted on one receiver pin. This gearbox can be installed even into the receivers AR15 (M4), what are not completely straight, with any AR15 (M4) Hop Up chamber of your choice.
Recommended nozzle length is 21,4mm. Be aware that nozzle length can be influenced by many factors, for example angle of the tapped plate or different length of front part of the Hop Up bucking. In these scenarios, you will need a different nozzle length.
Package includes: CNC Split Gearbox V2 (8mm) – QSC in chosen color, set of screws and QSC spring guide.
We made some useful improvements into our CNC split gearboxes V2:
- Spring holders have grooves, so the springs for tapped plate and trigger switch will not jump off.
- Added groove for safety lever, so it will hold during installation.
- Added groove for trigger spring, for better fitting.
- AOE control hole.
- Sockets for bushings/bearings have smaller diameter about -0,02mm (7,98mm), for non-overturning the bushings during installation. The socket edges are cutted down for better installation.
- We enhanced grooves for wiring for 1mm, you can now use wirings with 2,5mm diameter.
- Added protecting edge for wiring against the motor.
- All threads are now shaped instead of cutted for better strength.
- Both of the gearbox parts are centered by milled grooves and edges.
- Added hole for releasing anti-reverse latch.
- For better durability, we added more material around cylinder head part of the gearbox, this was the most critical part and we added 100% more material where is huge radius.
- Added groove for anti-reversal latch spring, so it will not jump off.
- Outer edges are now cutted off.
- You can find what type of sockets gearbox have on the outside part of the gearbox (8mm or 9mm).